Our Communications and Experience work is built to move people, shape culture, and accelerate business growth for our clients.
- Platform – establish your why, what and how to support your brand’s big idea
- Positioning – become unique in category; clarify your audience, promise and RTBs
- Purpose – deliver value beyond product to make an impact on society
- Identity – create a distinctive visual system to drive category distinction
- Presence – enable brand behavior and impactful customer interactions
- Big Idea – Conception and craft of the core idea for your brand in culture.
- Campaign development – bringing your brand to life in product & service campaigns.
- Ecosystem – create a holistic ecosystem across all your marketing efforts
- Connections planning – understand where and when to engage in a consumer journey
- Culture – discover unique insights, tensions and trends to unlock creativity
- Social strategy – data driven content and platform planning
- Social activation – engage audiences in cultural conversation
- Social content – creation of channel specific content for high attention
- Mapping and outreach – enable ‘fit for purpose’ talent mix
- Messaging and storytelling – create brand and influencer authentic content
- Earned communications strategy – Maximize awareness via amplification
- Existing experience evaluation and maturity assessment
- Initiative prioritization and roadmapping
- Value mapping, ROI, and KPI modeling
Brand rooted experience vision and principles
Data-driven integrated strategy planning across technology, customer, brand and business
- Primary research
- Customer segmentation and behavioral journeys
- Opportunity mapping
- Third-party and predictive intelligence
- Cognitive profiling, dimensions and behavioral science
- Design and product strategy
- Usability testing
- UX design, wireframes and IA
- Content strategy and development
- Rapid prototyping and Proof of Concept (POC)
- Tech strategy and solution architecture
- Web, mobile, and emerging interface development
- Commerce product strategy and selection
- Commerce growth strategy
- DTC and social commerce
- Omni-retail platforms and partnerships
- In-store experience
- Integrated commerce platform technology design, build, and operations
- Marketing, content and technology platform strategy and selection
- Information and solution architecture
- Martech platform technology design, implementation, and operations
- Platform, data source, and technology integration
- Data, analytics and measurement plan strategy and design
- Multivariate test effectiveness analytics
- Attribution tracking and reporting
- BI and data visualization
- Enterprise data management
- CRM strategy and implementation
- Loyalty program design, implementation and management
- Communications planning and implementation
- Personalization strategy and dynamic content design system
- Partnership and Credit Card marketing
Total customer value management
- Customer acquisition and retention program design and operations
- Agile content creation, production, and marketing campaign execution
- Paid media and SEO
- Data management and execution
- Measurement, optimization and KPI reporting
Executive Creative Director
He specialises in integrated campaigns that combine a variety of techniques including commercial, digital, experiential and PR. He has designed brand communications for more than 80 national and international companies in the automotive, food, aviation, IT, financial and education sectors. He has been a member of the jury for international awards such as Cannes Lions.
Chief Strategy Officer
As Chief Strategy Officer, Gareth is responsible for a diverse team and a breadth of services from Brand and Communications Strategy to Experience and Customer Engagement. His career has taken him from New York to Singapore then Shanghai and now Tokyo, and across a wide spectrum of business sectors facing a variety of marketing challenges.
Sean has driven big brand platforms and digital innovation through the power of creativity on three continents with WPP, including the Middle East, Europe, the US and Asia. As general manager of the office, he now leads the Japan office with a focus on a wide variety of clients and categories as well as new business.
Chief Talent Officer
With extensive experience in Human Resources management backed by deep expertise in Talent & Organization Development, Taeko leads the cultural transformation of GOJ, building engagement throughout the company while continually strengthening every aspect of the organization.
Ichiro has 30 years of experience in Japan's advertising industry, both in domestic and international agencies with multi-dimensional experience in nearly every category, including FMCG, Automotive, Sports, Alcohol, Telecom and more, with responsibilities having been in every aspect of our business, from junior account management to his current position as CEO and fearless leader.
Leo is both the COO and CFO of GOJ, in charge of overseeing agency operations and finance. Before his 14-year experience with Ogilvy and now GOJ, Leo worked for Deloitte Consulting. With strengths in business process re-engineering, Leo has most recently installed a Project Management discipline and implemented the system companywide.
Naoko brings nearly two decades of rich, brand strategy experience in Japan to every brief she develops for the creative department. She's been responsible for the strategic direction of a wide variety of clients, including IBM, and loves looking at a client's challenges holistically, in order to achieve the most successful business outcomes
Executive Creative Director
George began his career in Tokyo, over two decades ago, but has ventured out to London, Budapest and back again. With a thorough knowledge in building global brands as well as leading digital transformation,
He loves the intellectual challenge of diving deep into a brand and finding it's soul. It's the reason he entered the business in the first place.
Chief Creative Officer
With experience as a creative leader in Singapore, China, the US and Japan, Doug brings a unique global perspective to every assignment. Respected by a wide spectrum of clients, his work has garnered top international honors, including China's first D&AD Yellow Pencil, as well as multiple Cannes Gold Lions and global Effies.
for both Ogilvy and VMLY&R networks.
data and performance marketing partners available.